All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: unbalanced game play
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:32 pm 

i spent alot on shop purple heroes.. i got 10 shop heroes i bought..... i should get the 80 moon shards ( rice balls) for each of the shop heroes i bought.. about 800 .which they can be only added to each hereo only. not combined onto 1 hero...especially now since the merger with the russian server.. where these have been availible and other things to them,,,,, this is worse than the kongate issue with the keg sales where you froze players accounts ,who played on there when the issues were not of their own fault.. it was kongates and yours... the people were made to suffer...
i been playing here for almost 10 years. and spending $$... I am BrunoBlood and my transactions of purchases can back me up..... i am not impressed with the current actions made by snail and this needs to be correct properly and not be made availible to the russian server players...
thank you for your time in this matter,
BrunoBlood

server: BESTLA
BrunoBlood

Post subject: Re: unbalanced game play
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:12 am 

Dear player,

Good day,we have report the opinions from players to our tech-support for consideration.We will try our best to make this game balance.Thanks for your support on HOG!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:17 am 

it is apparent that looking over heroes since the merger that there is a 100 point difference between between the russian and americian servers.. it has been a few weeks now and still nothing has been done to correct this issue.. im an old cash player on this game about 10 yrs and have supported for long time... i think i have to right to speak out and lets get this corrected,,do not just say we will look into it and fix it,, when i been around the block long enough.. Do the right thing and get it done

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm 

Dear player,

Good day.Thanks for your opinion.We will record and report it to our tech-support,thanks for your support on HOG.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:37 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 am 

BRUNOBLOOD wrote:

Greetings, thanks for your thread. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to ask in this forum or send e-mail to us at support@snailgamesusa.com. Have a nice day!

Contact Support | Snail Member Services[/center]