All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Login problems
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm 

Just trying this game out But it seems to have crashed and now will not let me login, It says log in error, if I try from the main screen it says I am trying to log in twice, is this normal?

Post subject: Re: Login problems
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:33 am 

If you Suffer a Flash player Crash - then very often the player still got logged in on the game so you will get the message you are logged in already ! You can stop him Manual over the Task manager but better close browser and restart it !
Best way is close your Browser complete and retry after cleaning cookies and cache !

Very important is as well to clean once a day Cache + cookies
To do this i recommend Ccleaner you get him best here by the Publisher them self Its 100% Free ware easy to use and tested by millions of user'n for years

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Jonahtan Swift

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

George Orwell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 am 

I tried a bit of googling and only found old stories of no fullscreen or fullscreen not working properly and buggy. I'm hoping that this is all wrong info and there is a way to fullscreen the game, otherwise we're probably going to have to skip this one.

You can easily check out our high quality comptia a+ exam which prepares you well for the security+ practice test You can also get success in real security plus study guide exam with the quality www.quincy.edu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:35 pm 

Dear player,good day!We confirm that our servers are normal.Please try to clean cache and cookies of your browser and retry,or you can try different browsers,thanks very much,