All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fullscreen?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 am 

I play on a 1920x1080 monitor and the play screen is way too small for me, it actually hurts my eyes to strain them to see the small text and images.

I played a long time ago and thought about coming back, and was considering bringing my friend with me. We took a look today but he won't play unless there is a way to make the playscreen bigger. As it is it's just way too cramped and small to deal with it we spent a few minutes trying to find a button to increase the size, but couldn't find anything of the sorts.

Is there any way at all to make the play screen bigger or fullscreen? Right clicking and clicking fullscreen doesn't work.

I tried a bit of googling and only found old stories of no fullscreen or fullscreen not working properly and buggy. I'm hoping that this is all wrong info and there is a way to fullscreen the game, otherwise we're probably going to have to skip this one.

Post subject: Re: Fullscreen?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:46 am 

Dear player,

Greetings,thank you for your passion and devotion in this game.

Please try to press F11 button on your keyboard to stretch out the window to reach the full-screen.Here is another tip to magnify the screen which you can reduce the resolution.

Best regards,
Gm007

Post subject: Re: Fullscreen?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 pm 

We took a look today but he won't play unless there is a way to make the playscreen bigger.