All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Disconnected
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:42 am 

Hi guys, I registered to the game, but I have never loged in, because a message appears disconnected, please try again later. I try to log in from a work PC and most browser games can not run on my work PC (but a few can). Is there something I can do to see the game, or it just does not work for work PCs? (I have absolutely no administrator rights or things like that)

Post subject: Re: Disconnected
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:20 pm 

Just Try Connect to the Bestla server not to Olympus Server, because at the moment Olympus got a lot of Problems what Snail Games try to sort out (for a some time now ) !
So by servers Chose Bestla
If you can connect to the login and Account Creation Page you should have no restrictions for this game otherwise you could not even see this , if it where blocked by your administrator ! as long you got flash player installed the game should turn !
What you describe we all seen in the last 2 weeks lots of times just keep trying and best on bestla :)

Jonahtan Swift

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

George Orwell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 am 

why you stopped the hourly lucky player mini - event ? wasnt greet thing, but was always nice feeling to be this lucky player or to see, how someother got this reward ! nice discussions like: boah - second time this "idiot" got is or some other words. was always funny.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 pm 

Dear player,good day!We confirm that our servers are normal.Please try to clean cache and cookies of your browser and retry,or you can try different browsers,thanks very much,

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:40 am 

Just Try Connect to the Bestla server not to Olympus Server, because at the moment Olympus got a lot of Problems what Snail Games try to sort out (for a some time now ) !..???